Monday, September 3, 2007

Profiling my comment

Friday, August 11, 2006 9:46 PM
I sent the previous posting out to many in my email address book and I added the following:
Hi: I've sent this to about everyone on my address book. This is something that seriously needs to be considered. This is not out of xenophobia of muslims, but of growing facts that must be faced with determination and common sense. The innocent can be duped or used, but there has to be a point where the most likely and least likely can be separated by common sense. Brian I mean especially in the screening at airports, do we keep pulling old ladies over, children, the pilot to the jet???? Or arab males between the ages 17 and 40 for extra special screening??? I couldn't justify in myself to continue to keep wanding a well-known retired U.S. Navy admiral while watching arab males in that target age group, walk through the screening process with only the basic everyday screening procedures being done. Profiling is not the end all of stopping terrorist, but not using a profile is ludicrous in itself.

No comments: