Monday, September 3, 2007

SASC lack of respect

Thursday, August 03, 2006 7:22 PM
After watching the Senate Armed Services Committee today and two Senators in particular.....McCain and Clinton....I've lost what little respect I had for either of them. How dare they, what gall, they have to dress down two very senior members of our Military. If I was the President, I would have had both of them front and center of me, addressing me about my policy....in the very same manner and tone that they did today....I would dare them. Who the hell do they think they are addressing military veterans in such a manner, demanding answers to questions that they themselves are responsible for the all the actions taken by our military. It was their votes, their words, their authority, their use of their position of office, that made the whole chain of events happen. They failed to take out Bin Laden when they had the chance. McCain for being a Senator at that time, Hillary for her influence as First Lady and Wife of President Clinton. While watching this SASC, both my wife and I noticed that the make up of that committee reflects the oldest and more popular politicians, something that is totally out of proportion of what good honest common sense dicates. Why in heck, is Sen. Kennedy (who looked like he was sleeping, Sen. Clinton (who is very well known to 'loath' the military), and Sen. McCain (who's very integrity to political party and America is openly questioned by many on a local radio talk show) on such a powerful and important committee???? But back to the point: who the heck do they think they are?? President Bush, please dress them down ASAP.

No comments: