Monday, September 3, 2007

Jericho

Wednesday, September 20, 2006 8:43 PM
Been watching this show, so far so good. I am wondering where the directors are going to take this. Will they keep it a good suspenseful show or give it a political spin?? I have some good thoughts from a few recent articles that I'll address later this week concerning 3WUSA. While watching Jericho, they are showing the realities of what WILL happen if this country is hit hard. Americans are selfish under pressure, and it takes time for them to come together, this is a weakness that can be easily exploited by our enemies and something our Government needs to address. Life has me pretty busy and lack of time dear reader, unlike the professionals who do this for a living, you know I work for a living and am unable to devote much time. So for future reference, I'll probably keep this blog to 3 times a week submissions.

No comments: