Monday, September 3, 2007

Title Change

Sunday, October 08, 2006 9:02 PM
Hello Dear reader: I had a bit of an epiphany one can say today. I was taking a ride down a bay side road towards town this afternoon and began thinking a bit about my blog. I realized that it had nothing to do about my Common Sense, but more about my beliefs and that my Common Sense really has nothing to do with real world common sense but nothing more than my own opinion. So I changed the title from Common Sense World to a Centurion's Journal which reflects my life's journey and influences and who I am. I try to give you the reader, the best available facts I can obtain and my humble opinion and maybe solutions about any topic I submit for your purview. As I said, it's going to be a wild ride on my blog at times....hang on.

No comments: